Global E Solutions is one of the leading lightning protection companies in Kochi, Kerala. They have been in business for over 22 years and have a team of experienced and qualified engineers who can design and install lightning protection systems for homes, businesses, and other properties.
Global E Solutions offers a wide range of lightning protection products and services, including:
  • Lightning rods
  • Surge protectors
  • Grounding systems
  • Lightning warning systems
  • Inspection and maintenance services
They also offer a free consultation service to help you determine the best lightning protection system for your needs.
According to Google reviews, Global E Solutions has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars, based on over 100 reviews. Customers have praised the company's professionalism, expertise, and customer service.
Here are some of the reviews that Global E Solutions has received:
  • "I was very impressed with the professionalism and expertise of the team at Global E Solutions. They were able to design and install a lightning protection system for my home that I am confident will protect my family and property from lightning strikes." - Ranjith
  • "I had a lightning strike hit my home a few years ago and it caused a lot of damage. I called Global E Solutions to install a lightning protection system and they did a great job. I feel much better knowing that my home is now protected from lightning strikes." - John
  • "I was very happy with the service I received from Global E Solutions. They were very responsive to my inquiries and they were able to install my lightning protection system quickly and efficiently." - Mary Johnson
If you are looking for a lightning protection company in Kochi, Kerala, I would highly recommend Global E Solutions. They have a team of experienced and qualified engineers who can design and install a lightning protection system that will protect your home or business from lightning strikes.

Comments

Popular Posts